With a fairly simple method, steamed chicken with soy sauce is not only delicious but also retains the flavor and nutrients in chicken.
The secret to making delicious and strange soy sauce steamed chicken for the whole family
– Chicken garlic thighs: 4 pieces
– Soy sauce: 30ml
– Fresh ginger
– Onion flower
How to make soy sauce steamed chicken:
– Wash and dry chicken thighs. Then, use a knife to lightly poke a few slices on the chicken so that when marinating the chicken, the spices are evenly absorbed.
– Fresh ginger peeled, sliced thin.
Marinate the chicken with soy sauce, fresh ginger, oyster sauce and let the chicken infuse the spices for about 10 minutes.
– After marinating, you can steam the chicken in a water bath for about 30 minutes until the chicken is tender or you can put the chicken in the microwave for about 8 minutes on medium heat and let the chicken rest for about 8 minutes. 5 minutes. Continue to cook for about 5 more minutes on high heat until the chicken is cooked through. This way you can apply when processing chicken thighs and wings very quickly.
– Finally, you add chopped onions to the chicken and steam or microwave for a few more minutes until the onions are cooked again. How to do though soy sauce steamed chicken very simple but this is a delicious dish for dinner, you can try making this dish right away to treat the whole family.
According to iVIVU.com
Click to order pre-cooked food with free delivery to your place in Saigon at iVIVU.com
Reference: iVIVU.com travel guide