Chào mừng bạn đến với website Bảng Giá Online,Hôm nay chúng tôi sẽ giới thiệu bạn đến bài viết Đà Nẵng mở cửa trở lại: Kinh nghiệm du lịch AN TOÀN Hãy cùng banggiaonline.com tìm hiểu bài viết Đà Nẵng mở cửa trở lại: Kinh nghiệm du lịch AN TOÀN này nhé!
Da Nang reopens This is the information expected by travel enthusiasts, because this coastal city always has special attractions that attract domestic and foreign tourists. Immediately refer to the following notes and schedule Da Nang tourism, let’s explore this blue sea, white sand!
1. Da Nang route to open domestic tourism
Da Nang’s opening to tourism is not a concern for many tourists. Up to now, Da Nang city has injected more than 90% of 1st dose of COVID-19 vaccine in the whole population. 55 communes and wards in 7 districts have not recorded new infections in the community for 14 consecutive days. This is a good sign for Da Nang city to gradually open its doors to tourists.
Da Nang tourism is open welcome domestic tourists according to the 3-stage roadmap as follows:
- Phase 1 (from October 20, 2021 to October 31, 2021): Pick up tourists on the spot to serve locals and business visitors to Da Nang.
- Phase 2 (from November 2021): Model organization”travel bubble” between Da Nang city and some localities to exploit as well as exchange domestic tourists. At the same time, updating and adjusting the service form according to the regulations on prevention and control of the COVID-19 epidemic and the travel regulations of the Government, the Ministry of Health …
- Stage 3: Tourism activities are in the “new normal” state under the direction of the Government and updated with new instructions of ministries, branches and localities.
>>> See more: Top 45 specialties of Da Nang should eat and buy as gifts
2. The route Da Nang opens to international tourism
Not only implementing domestic tourism activities, Da Nang is gradually setting up pilot plans to welcome international tourists on the basis of reference to pilot models at home and abroad.
Whereby, Da Nang reopens welcome international tourists in 2 phases starting from November this year:
- Phase 1 (from November 2021 until the Government restores international routes): Welcoming international tourists and overseas Vietnamese entering Da Nang for official duty, commercial purposes, repatriation, visiting relatives, etc. This group will be quarantined for 7 days and monitor their health at home and place of residence.
- Phase 2 (Government restores international routes): Welcoming visitors by tour, travel combo with a number of international markets, and at the same time have a policy of opening tourism and vaccine passport, focusing on 2 main markets, Korea and Russia.
3. What tourism activities does Da Nang currently allow to open?
If you are wondering if Da Nang has reopened, Da Nang tourism will never reopen, Da Nang hotels will open, restaurants have been reopened and Danang tourist destination If you have already started welcoming visitors, please refer to the following notes.
3.1. Open flights to Da Nang
The Ministry of Transport has issued a notice on the reopening of domestic routes from October 10, 2021 with 19 routes and 38 flights per day. In particular, the flight route to Da Nang has also officially resumed operation.
Specifically, Da Nang reopened flights from Ho Chi Minh City. Ho Chi Minh, Hanoi, Can Tho, Dak Lak and vice versa have a frequency of 1 round trip/day. However, depending on the situation of COVID-19 epidemic control, visitors need to update flight information to and from Da Nang of each airline through each airline’s website.
>>> [Cập nhật] Domestic and international flights to Da Nang LATEST 2021
In addition, passengers who want to board flights to Da Nang and vice versa need to meet the following conditions:
– Before arriving/returning to Da Nang city: Register on the Danang Smart City online system or the Da Nang medical declaration website and save the QR code provided.
– For people coming to/from Da Nang city from localities or areas with COVID-19 epidemic, it is necessary to:
- Having a negative test result for SARS-CoV-2 within 72 hours from taking the sample to entering Da Nang city.
- For those who have received a full dose of vaccine or have recovered from COVID-19, they need to isolate themselves at home for 7 days, take samples for testing twice on day 1 and day 7.
– For those who have not been vaccinated or have not had the full dose of the vaccine or received the full dose of the vaccine but the last dose is less than 14 days compared to the time of arrival in Da Nang city then need to isolate at home for 14 days, take samples 3 times on day 1, day 7 and day 14.
– For people coming to/from Da Nang city from a locality or an area without COVID-19 epidemic, it is necessary to: Having a negative test result for SARS-CoV-2 within 72 hours from taking the sample to entering Da Nang city.
In addition, all passengers must strictly comply with the 5K regulations of the Ministry of Health such as: wearing masks, disinfecting hands, limiting contact, not gathering in crowded places…
>>> See more: 7 most beautiful Da Nang beaches – stunning view with 1-0-2
3.2. Da Nang reopens some accommodation and entertainment services
According to the official dispatch to open Da Nang, the City People’s Committee. Da Nang requires that when participating in activities, citizens must strictly comply with 5K regulations, have received at least 1 dose of COVID-19 vaccine after 14 days (except for those under 18 years of age and those who cannot be vaccinated according to the guidelines). instructions from competent authorities), have QR codes and often use QR codes when going to crowded places and using services – commerce.
Specifically, Da Nang will open the following tourism activities:
- Da Nang reopens hotels and accommodation facilities: No more than 30% of the total number of rooms are allowed. In the case that 100% of tourists have had enough vaccine doses or recovered from COVID-19 within 6 months, they are allowed to stay no more than 50% of the total number of rooms available.
- Da Nang reopens beaches: Swimming is allowed from 4:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m., only bathing in the designated area and leaving immediately after bathing; do not gather in large numbers on the beach; do not gather to play sports, eat or sell street food at the beach; wear a mask before and after bathing; Keep a distance of at least 1m from others. Freshwater bathing services, guest services at the beach, park areas, and coastal sidewalks are not allowed to operate.
- Da Nang reopens on-site eateries and traditional markets: Open up to 50% of the number of stalls / stalls at the traditional market, requiring a partition between sellers and buyers as well as implementing epidemic prevention measures. On-site restaurants are allowed to reopen, but must not exceed 50% of the facility’s capacity.
- Da Nang reopens public transport: Passenger transport activities by public transport, inland watercraft are allowed to carry a maximum of not more than 50% of the specified number of seats on the vehicle.
- Da Nang reopens religious, belief and worship establishments: Gather no more than 30 people at a time.
>>> See more: 7 most famous spiritual tourist destinations in Vietnam
Towards the goal of safe – effective tourism, visitors can refer to the combo packages of Vinpearl Da Nang with a variety of services, from accommodation, food to entertainment activities and always strictly apply international safety standards with a 3-layer control system operating 24/24, ensuring disease control conditions are always at the highest level..
Special, Vinpearl Condotel Riverfront Danang in progress promotions up to 50% From now until the end of December 30, 2021, giving visitors a wonderful holiday in the clouds.
Currently, the city Da Nang reopens and ready to welcome domestic tourists as well as international tourists in the near future. So what are you waiting for, make a schedule and visit this beautiful coastal city right now!
>>> Book Vinpearl Da Nang room and voucher, combo, Da Nang tour at a very favorable price to have the safest – most COMPLETE Da Nang discovery journey.
Cảm ơn bạn đã ghé thăm website Bảng Giá Online của chúng tôi. Hy vọng bài viết này sẽ giúp bạn hiểu hơn về Đà Nẵng mở cửa trở lại: Kinh nghiệm du lịch AN TOÀN nhé! Đừng quên chia sẻ bài viết của Bảng Giá Online nếu bạn cảm thấy hay.