Plan 145/KH-UBND of the Hanoi People’s Committee on the implementation of school health work in the 2013-2014 school year. With the aim of improving the capacity of performing school health work; Strengthening the protection and care of students’ health in educational institutions of Hanoi City. Ensure students are fully developed physically, mentally and intellectually; Reduce the incidence of diseases and illnesses and improve the health of students.
SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Hanoi, December 12 month 09 2013
IMPLEMENTATION OF SCHOOL HEALTH WORKS IN THE SCHOOL YEAR 2013-2014
School year 2012-2013, school health work in Hanoi city obtained many remarkable results: 100% of schools implemented health check-up for students with 98.5% of students being examined. School eye care and dental care activities have been promoted, health education and communication activities have been enhanced, environmental hygiene and epidemic prevention and control activities, and food safety and hygiene work have been implemented. good.
In order to continue to perform well in taking care of students’ health in the 2013-2014 school year, contributing to the cause of taking care and protecting the people’s health in the capital, the City People’s Committee has developed a plan as follows:
Improve the capacity of performing school health work; Strengthening the protection and care of students’ health in educational institutions of Hanoi City. Ensure students are fully developed physically, mentally and intellectually; Reduce the incidence of diseases and illnesses and improve the health of students.
– 100% of kindergartens, primary schools, junior high schools, and high schools have medical staff; 100% of schools have a medical room/corner (80% of schools have a medical room as prescribed).
– 100% of preschools and high schools organize periodical health checks for students with 98.5% of students being examined; 100% of cases are reported to the family to coordinate referral for treatment.
– 100% of schools are inspected for school hygiene at least once a year.
– 100% of districts, towns continue to implement the point model of communication on health promotion and disease prevention in schools, gradually contributing to reducing the incidence of refractive errors, scoliosis, and dental diseases. oral, helminthic and health risk factors in schools.
– There are no major epidemics and food poisoning at the school.
III. ACTIVITIES CONTENT
1. To strengthen the School Health Steering Committees at all levels, the School Health Steering Committees at all levels to develop plans and direct the implementation.
2. Professional and professional training and retraining for medical staff of the school.
3. Ensure infrastructure, medical equipment, essential drugs and other necessary conditions to carry out health care and protection activities for students in accordance with regulations of the Ministry of Health and the Ministry of Education Education and Training.
4. Promote health education communication activities for students, especially propaganda on epidemic prevention, common diseases at school age. Continue to develop and build point models of school communication.
5. Improve the quality of health care activities for students: periodical health check, first aid, antiseptic mouthwash, prevention of school myopia, bronchial asthma, etc. to notify schools. disease cases for the family to coordinate treatment.
6. Ensure the quality of operation of the school eye and school dental models. To step up activities to prevent school accidents and injuries, especially drowning accidents.
7. Continue to pay attention to investing in upgrading the infrastructure of schools according to standards: Classrooms, function rooms, tables and chairs, tables, teaching and learning equipment; ensure environmental sanitation in schools, clean water supply system and standard toilets according to regulations of the Ministry of Health and the Ministry of Education and Training.
8. Strengthen the direction and inspection of food hygiene and safety in schools: semi-boarding kitchens, canteens, establishments that provide meals for students, drinking water for students. Strengthen inspection of food stalls and shops in the area around schools.
9. Organize and ensure medical work for exams during the year.
10. Strengthening the inspection of the implementation of school health work: The City’s Traditional Medicine Steering Committee organizes the inspection of the direction and implementation of school health work by the School Health Steering Committees of districts, towns. The Steering Committees of Traditional Medicine in districts, towns and cities have strengthened their inspection of the implementation of schools in the area.
IV. IMPLEMENTATION DESIGN
1. Department of Health (Standing Committee)
– Actively coordinate with city departments, branches, People’s Committees of districts, towns and related units to organize and effectively implement school health work plans in the city.
– Coordinate with the Department of Education and Training to develop an interdisciplinary plan on the work of traditional medicine; pilot implementation of a point model on communication on health promotion and disease prevention in schools.
– Organize knowledge training for school medical staff on medical professional work in schools.
– Direct the City Hospitals and Health Centers to coordinate with relevant units to organize training and guide educational institutions from preschool to high school in the city to carry out care activities. Primary health care, prevention of epidemics and common diseases for students at school: first aid, periodical health check, school dentistry, prevention of eye diseases, school asthma , kyphosis scoliosis, through periodic health check-up activities, maintain and expand the model points about School Dentistry, School Eye, and building safe schools.
– Guiding, directing, supporting, inspecting and evaluating schools on physical facilities conditions to ensure hygiene requirements, school hygiene work, students’ handwashing practices, guiding public Food safety and nutrition in schools.
– Conduct investigation into the status of some common diseases of high school students and traditional medicine activities in Hanoi high schools.
– Maintain the operation of the point models and continue to replicate the point model of traditional medicine in schools.
– Organize medical work to serve the exams.
– Coordinate with departments and branches to inspect and supervise the work of traditional medicine in the city; focus on inspecting the contents of building safe schools, ensuring food hygiene and safety, and ensuring nutrition at schools that organize semi-boarding kitchens for students.
– Permanently summarize the results of school health activities and report to the City People’s Committee, the City School Health Steering Committee, the Ministry of Health, and the Ministry of Education and Training.
2. Department of Education and Training
– Directing the consolidation and strengthening of activities of the Primary Health Care Committee at the school.
– Coordinate with the Department of Home Affairs in guiding districts, towns and cities to arrange full-time staff for school health work according to regulations. Ensure regimes and create favorable working conditions for school medical staff to perform their duties well.
– Direct schools to arrange an area for the school health room with medical equipment, tools and essential drugs as prescribed.
Directing the implementation of primary health care contents for students at school (periodic health check-up, first aid, prevention of eye diseases, school asthma, kyphosis). , school dentist,…). Bringing school health to the emulation targets of the education and training sector.
– Organize health education propaganda activities for students through regular and extra-curricular teaching activities. Arrange a reasonable and hygienic study and entertainment schedule, suitable for health, age and gender.
– Coordinate with the Department of Planning and Investment, the Department of Finance and the People’s Committees of districts to develop and implement a plan to upgrade facilities and equipment to ensure compliance with regulations in service of teaching and learning. and learning as well as primary health care for students.
– Coordinate with Hanoi Social Insurance to well implement student health insurance, socialize, mobilize community and NGOs to participate in primary health care for students.
– Coordinate with the People’s Committees of districts, towns to inspect and review school health work in all schools, schools, focusing on preschools, youth group facilities, ensuring medical working conditions. school economics.
Join the interdisciplinary delegation to inspect and supervise school health activities in districts, towns.
– Periodically report the results of the sector’s traditional medicine work to the Department of Health to summarize and report to the City People’s Committee, the Ministry of Education and Training, and the Ministry of Health.
3. Department of Internal Affairs
To assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with the Department of Education and Training, the Department of Health and related departments and branches, the People’s Committees of districts, towns, and cities to advise the City People’s Committee to implement staffing norms and policies for medical staff. economics in schools.
4. Department of Planning and Investment, Department of Finance
– Ensure allocating funds for the well-being of students in accordance with regulations.
– Instructing departments, branches, districts, towns in formulating budget estimates and using funds for school health work in accordance with regulations.
– Join interdisciplinary delegations to inspect and supervise the work of traditional medicine in districts, towns.
5. City Social Insurance
– Strengthening propaganda to mobilize students to participate in health insurance; well manage student health insurance activities.
– Guiding and creating favorable conditions in implementing health insurance for students.
– Participate in periodical examination of school health work.
6. Hanoi Red Cross Society
– Directing associations at all levels to coordinate with the Health sector and the Education and Training sector in primary health care activities for students; promote the movement of students participating in the Red Cross work.
Join interdisciplinary delegations to inspect and supervise school health work in the city.
– Report on the results of the Red Cross’s activities in the field of traditional medicine and send it to the Department of Health for synthesis.
7. People’s Committees of districts, towns
– Consolidate and strengthen the activities of the Steering Committee for Traditional Chinese Medicine.
– Develop a plan to implement the health care work in the area.
– Direct the Department of Home Affairs to coordinate with the Department of Education and Training to advise the People’s Committees of districts, towns to continue recruiting staff to do school health work for schools in the area.
– Invest in facilities and equipment for schools according to management decentralization, ensuring regulations on school hygiene, food hygiene and safety… in the school.
– Direct the effective implementation of primary health care activities for students in the area (from kindergarten to high school students).
– Direct the Health Department to coordinate with the Health Center, the Education and Training Department, the General Hospital in the area to deploy professional activities: professional training for VHWs, implementation of programs medical school in school, comprehensive health examination for students every year.
Periodically inspect school hygiene, food hygiene and safety and comply with professional medical regulations at preschools, high schools, professional secondary schools and vocational schools in the area.
– Allocate funding to support student health care activities according to regulations.
– Periodically (by semester) report the results of school health activities to the Department of Health to summarize and report to the City People’s Committee, the Ministry of Health, and the Ministry of Education and Training.
first. City level:
– From the funding of the National Target Program allocated by the Ministry of Health to the provinces and cities every year.
– From the reciprocal funding source for the implementation of the City’s National Target Program on Traditional Medicine.
– From the City’s disease prevention fund.
2. District, district and town level:
– The People’s Committees of districts, towns and townships shall arrange and direct communes, wards and townships to allocate funds for the implementation of traditional medicine work for schools in the area.
– Mobilize funds from socialization sources for the care and protection of students’ health.
The City People’s Committee requested the city’s departments, branches, mass organizations, the People’s Committees of districts, towns to well implement the work of traditional medicine in the 2012-2013 school year and report the results to the City People’s Committee. city (through the Department of Health to summarize)./.
TM. PEOPLE’S COMMITTEE
Nguyen Thi Bich Ngoc
Plan 145/KH-UBND of the Hanoi People’s Committee on the implementation of school health work for the 2013-2014 school year has been shared by us in this article. Join Mang Tận Nhà.com.vn to follow the most impressive articles!Source: Banggiaonline.com
Category: Tổng hợp kiến thức